It is a service that allows staff members of the Seoul National University Medical School and Seoul National University Hospital to use the library.
- A staff member of Seoul National University Hospital who is allowed to be employed.
- A staff of Seoul National University who is allowed by the head of one’s organization.
※ Member of Seoul National University does not need to apply separately.
1. Please attach a certificate of employment(limited to the person who has been detached by the head of the hospital) on the homepage. (※ Only a certificate of employment issued within one month is valid. Please submit documents that do not include Resident registration number.)
2. Once the registration is completed after the approval of the person in charge, a message will be sent to the registered e-mail(1-2 days from the application date)
3. Log on to the library homepage according to the transmitted message and issue a Mobile Pass.
(The medical library homepage is available from the day after the registration day, and the central library homepage is available immediately)
1. Access to Seoul National University Central Library Homepage(http://library.snu.ac.kr) in the Chrome.
2. Log on to Central Library Homepage
- ID: email address (ex. email@example.com)
- Password: date of birth+@ (ex.19901011@)
3. Click “Using the libraries-Mobile Service”
4. In the Mobile Pass page, click “Download”
5. Install ‘서울대도서관모바일 ID’ app from mobile phone App Store.
6. The first login is required to run the app. ID is an ID number and password is a cell phone number(except ‘-’).
(If you don’t know your ID number, You can check it in Central Library Homepage(My Libary-Personal Information)
- Completed students, graduated students, daily workers, temporary workers, short-term workers, the general user is not able to borrow materials.
- Please note that library services are limited according to your status.
- Students can only use S-card.
- Seoul National University staff can only use S-card or faculty/staff card.
☎ Inquiry: 02-740-8047