It is a service that allows staff members of the Seoul National University Medical School and Seoul National University Hospital to use the library.
- A staff member of Seoul National University Hospital who is allowed to be employed.
※ Member of Seoul National University does not need to apply separately. (Log-in with the portal ID)
1. Please attach a certificate of employment(limited to the person who has been detached by the head of the hospital) on the homepage.
※ Only a certificate of employment issued within one month is valid. Please submit documents that do not include Resident registration number.
2. Once the registration is completed after the approval of the person in charge, a message will be sent to the registered e-mail(1-2 days from the application date)
※ The medical library homepage is available from the day after the registration day, and the central library homepage is available immediately
1. Download the Mobile App (서울대 도서관 id카드)
2. Log-in to the Mobile App
- Completed students, graduated students, daily workers, temporary workers, short-term workers, the general user is not able to borrow materials.
- Please note that library services are limited according to your status.
- Students can only use S-card.
- Seoul National University staff can only use S-card or faculty/staff card.
☎ Inquiry: 02-740-8047