Personal Information Collection and Use Agreement of SNU Medical Library
1. Purpose of personal information collection and use agreement
<SNU Medical Library> handles personal information for the following purposes: The processed personal information will not be used for any other than the following purpose, and if the purpose of use is changed, the prior agreement will be sought.
· Member registration and management
Personal information is handled to the use of membership service including confirming identity, handling complaints, and transmitting announcements.
2. Collected personal information items
<SNU Medical Library> collects the following personal information items for providing membership and various services.
· Required Information: Name, Email, Date of Birth, Cellphone number, Affiliation, Employment Certificate
· Optional Information: Address, Identity
3. Retention and using period of personal information
We are using collected personal information for the specified period, and we will immediately destroy this information if there is a withdrawal request. However, if there is a need to preserve the user's personal information by school rules or other laws, it is subject to the provisions of applicable law.
· Reason for Retention: Membership management
· Retention periods: 5 days
4. Right to refuse agreement and disadvantage if refused agreement
<SNU Medical Library> collects personal information when registering for the first time. Collected personal information is kept for the retention period. You can refuse to this agreement, but membership may be restricted in this case.